1965 Ford Mustang Coupe
Stunning recent restoration with matching numbers and documentation
Engine: 200 CID 6 cylinder
Transmission: 3 speed manual
Mileage: 36,300 miles (title states mileage exempt)
Body Style: Coupe
Exterior color: Vintage Burgundy Metallic with clear coat
Interior color: black crinkle vinyl bucket seat interior
1965 Ford Mustang Coupe. With a stunning recent restoration to its original Vintage Burgundy Metallic with black vinyl interior. This pony car will excel on the show field or car cruise. This is a proven numbers matching pony car that still retains its hard to find build sheet paperwork proving its original equipment and options. This Mustang has great performing matching numbers drivetrain that is economical to drive around town and showing 36,300 miles (title states mileage exempt). During the restoration, the interior, engine bay, mechanical parts and body were gone through providing car show winning quality results. The 1965 Ford Mustang was the first full year of the classic pony car style. These cars are a fun cruising car with their small, lightweight package and classic styling. This car is appreciating in value and couldn’t be restored for this price point making this a classic show pony car with great investment potential.at an exceptionally affordable price.
- Engine: inline 6 cylinder
- Displacement: 200 CID
- 3 speed manual transmission
- Photos of matching numbers on engine block, intake manifold, transmission, rear axle, and exhaust manifold (date code is illegible on exhaust manifold).
- A meticulous restoration was performed on the engine bay area for dramatic results and reliable performance.
- During the restoration, new exhaust, tires, front shocks, rear springs, front and rear brakes, gas tank, multiple fuel system components, battery, points, plug wires, cooling system components, and other items were replaced.
- Restored Vintage Burgundy Metallic with clear coat
- Assembled at the Metuchen, NJ plant on February 25, 1965
- Ford build sheet, Ford stamped side and rear glass.
- Ford factory stamped VIN and Ford data plate to prove originality
- 14" Scott Drake styled steel wheel covers for a classic look
- The restoration fixed all rust issues in the quarter panels by replacing the metal properly
- During the restoration, new bumpers, chrome pieces, taillights and bezels, windshield, weather stripping, and other items were replaced.
- Nicely restored and appointed black crinkle vinyl bucket seat interior
- Original Ford 1965 style gauges
- Wood grain steering wheel
- Ford AM radio
- During the restoration a new headliner, rug, package tray, scuff plates, bucket seat upholstery, and other items were replaced